UK Standard Delivery (3-7 Day Service) as per checkout
UK Express Service, 48 hour* delivery as per checkout
UK deliveries are sent either by Royal Mail or by Courier Services at our discretion.
You will receive an email when your order is shipped from Little Something Candles indicating that your
order is complete.
* 48 Hour Express delivery available to UK Mainland only, for orders placed Monday to Friday.
(Please allow up to 48 hours extra for Northern Scotland, Northern Ireland and Islands)
Orders placed by 11am on a weekday will normally ship within 5-7 working days. This service is offered in
good faith and Little Something Candles cannot guarantee the delivery timescale offered as this service is
provided by a third-party provider.
This service may not be available at certain times when order volumes are high.
We are happy to send our products worldwide – email us with details of where you would like the product
sent and we will give you a quote before you order.
- We will deliver your goods by using either Royal Mail or an alternative courier service at our
- All Little Something Candles products are handmade and sometimes handmade to order. This
means they may take a little time to make, package and dispatch. We aim to dispatch your order
within 5 working days.
- Any delays in the delivery of your order will be notified by email as soon as possible.
- If you require an update on the progress of your order please email us at
firstname.lastname@example.org remember to include your order number (sent to you in your
order confirmation email).
- In the unlikely event that your order is delivered damaged, we ask you to notify us immediately.
- Photographs of the damaged goods are required in order that we can replace the damaged items
quickly. We may request that you return your damaged items for inspection and to help us improve
- If you are unable to provide photographs, we ask that you return the damaged items in their
original packaging for inspection and so that we can replace the damaged items.
- Please return any damaged items to Little Something Candles, Silver Street, Kentisbeare, EX15 2BH
or email us for advice on returning your item to us.
- We are happy to accept returns for unused, undamaged items if you so wish within 14 days of you
receiving your items.
- Please return any unused, undamaged items to Little Something Candles, Silver Street, Kentisbeare,
Devon EX15 2BH or email us for advice on returning your item to us.
- We will issue a full refund of the item cost once received and inspected.
- Refunds are issued within 10 working days electronically using your original payment method.
- Postage & Packing charges for items shipped are non-refundable.
- Little Something Candles will not be liable for returns shipping costs.
- All returns must be received in good condition and saleable. Items returned in a poor condition will
not be refunded or replaced free of charge.
Payment Methods Accepted
- We accept most types of credit & debit cards on-line using the Pay Pal payment systems.
- If payment is made using Pay Pal, we never have access to your payment card information. This is
held by securely hosted servers at PayPal.
- Unfortunately, we do not accept cheques as a form of payment.
Customer Service Contact
If you have any questions that you wish to contact us about, please do so using the methods below.
Mail; Little Something Candles, Silver Street, Kentisbeare, Devon EX15 2BH